Dr Amit Negi (yogi) has studied and practiced Hatha,Raja yoga , all type of yoga and the yoga therapy and naturopathy in northern India since childhood. From the age of 10, he studied Vedic wisdom at viswagur international ved niketan ashram, Shivananda ashram,parmarth niketan and bihar school of yoga in the foothills of the Himalayas. With its historic temple and Ayurvedic clinic, all ashram attracts many yogic saints and Ayurvedic masters, and was an ideal place to absorb these ancient healing and consciousness-raising traditions. Amit negi went on to attain a Master’s degree from a renowned College with a specialization in yoga and therapy its use in optimizing athletic performance, followed an M.A. and Ph.D. in Yoga Science at Gurukul Kangri and CMJ university and He then moved and study to Bihar School of Yoga and all yogi Ashram in Rishikesh, He moved to China in 2005, and began to teach internationally, bringing a passion for yoga and his fun-loving nature to the classes. dr amit negi worked do yoga teacher cum cultural performer in embassy of India ,Egypt ( July 2012 to July 2014.) and there his worked do more yoga therapy , yoga education and research on yoga Science . dr amit negi is committed to offering holistic yoga workshops internationally, incorporating diverse aspects of the practice: asana, pranayama, cleansing kriyas, Naturopathy ,Ayurveda and Vedic chanting, as well as to offering Yoga Alliance registered 200 and 500 hourYoga Teacher Training (YTT) programs and all yoga course in egypt and in Rishikesh (India). He calls this holistic health of teaching Yoga Therapy, meaning whole and indivisible. It is in this spirit that in June 2009, he and his wife, Anita Negi, founded International Yoga Academy, Trust in Rishikesh (India).
Professional Qualification :
- PhD. in Yoga from C.M.J University, Shillong (Meghalaya).(Research on A Study on the Effect of Yogic Intervention on Gout Patient.
- M.Phil. in Yoga from The Global Open University, Nagaland.(Research on Mantra Yoga Treatment for Psychology Disorder.
- Certificate in Yoga Teacher Training Course from Bihar School of Yoga (Rikhiya), Munger, 6-27 Sept. 2007.
- Diploma in Yoga & Nature Cure from Sukhdevanand Yoga Evam Prakritik Chikitsa Mahavidyala, Parmarth Niketan, Swargashram, Rishikesh, 2003-04, 1st Div.
- Certificate in Yoga Teacher's Training Camp at Parmarth Niketan, Swargashram from 05.08.2001 to 14.08.2001.
- Three years Diploma in Naturtopathy & Yogic Science from Akhil Bhartiya Prakritik Chikitsta Parishad, New Delhi, June 2006, 1st Div.
- Certificate in Yoga Alliance registered 200 and 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) programs.
- Certificate in CPR and CFT from International Sports Sciences Association,( USA).
Working Experience :
- Worked as a Yoga Teacher-cum-Coordinator with International Vishwaguru Meditation & Yoga Institute, Swargashram, Distt. Pauri Garhwal (w.e.f. 1.1.1999 to 31.12.2002).
- Worked as an Asstt of Yoga &Naturopath(w.e.f. 1.1.2003 to 30.06.2006) under Dr. Sudarshan Sharma (Uttaranchal Yog & Prakritik Chikitsa Samiti, "Jeevan Jyoti", Dharampur, Dehradun).
- Invited to take one and half month Yoga training/classes in CHINA (Jul-Sept. 2006).
- Worked as an HOD-cum-Lecturer of Yoga in Sheetal College of Biomedical Science, Ranipokhri (Dehradun) from June 2006 to 30 June 2008.
- Worked as a Guest Teacher to teach M.A. Yoga students in HNB Garhwal Univ. Srinagar for one week during Nov.2008 and Sep 2011.
- Worked as a Guest Teacher to teach students of PGDYS/M.A.Yoga in Pt. L.M.S. Govt. P.G. College, Rishikesh for two weeks during Mar.2008 & 1 week Dec2009.
- Worked as a Guest Teacher to teach students of PGDYS/ M.A. Yoga in Sheetal College of Biomedical Science, Ranipokhri , Rishikesh for two weeks during 30 Days Dec2011.
- Worked as a Yoga Teacher in Govt. P.G. College, New Tehri from 15.12.2008 to 30.06.2012.
- worked as a YOGA TEACHER -CUM -PERFORMER in Indian Council For Cultural Relations, ICCR (Embassy of India, Cairo , Egypt ) .
- Music ,Yoga, Meditation & Spiritual book study.
- Reading & writing articles.
- Photography (Nature & Human Relations).
- Travelling & Studying different life styles.
- Direction of plays & other camps & games activities.
Seminars & Other Activities :
- Paper present in National Seminar Yoga Therapy(National Yoga Week-2011) held at Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga, New Delhi on 12-18 February 2011.
- Paper present in National Seminar Yoga held at Jain Viswa Bharti University, Rajesthan on Jan 2012.
- Attended National conference on Yoga Therapy held at Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga, New Delhi on Feb. 2010.
- Attended Naturopathy Training Camp organised by Higher Ground Foundation & International Naturopathy Organisation, New Delhi, 9-14 Oct. 2007.
- Attended & paper presented on International Conference on Yoga & Health Awareness in Modern Scenario on 23-25 Mar. 07 at Gurukul Kangri Univ. Haridwar.
- Attended National seminar on Yoga Therapy for Psychiatric & Neurological Disorders held at Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga, New Delhi on 2nd Mar. 2007.
- Attended Doctors Management Training Programme National Seminar on Naturopathy-Yog organised by International Naturopathy Organisation and Surya Foundation, Jhinjholi (Haryana) on 22-25 Feb. 2007.
- Attended Doctors Management Training Camp at Jhinjholi (Haryana) on 24-26 Feb. 2006 (organised by INO & Surya Foundation).
- Participated in International Conference on Naturopathy at Talkatora Stadium, New Delhi on 27th Feb. 2006.
- Participated in 2nd International Conference on Psychotherapy, Yoga and Spirituality and presented paper on 27-29 Nov. 2005 at Ved Niketan, Haridwar (INDIA).
- Participated in International Seminar on Yoga & Naturopathy at IIT, Kanpur on 9-10 July 2005.
- Participated in 30th Akhil Bhartiya Prakritik Chikitsa Conference (AINCF) at Rudraprayag Koteshwar Mahadev on 14-16 Oct.2005.
- Conducted Yoga Sadhana & Therapy Seminar from International Ved Niketan, Yog Dham, Swargashram, Rishikesh on 20.11.2004 as a Co-ordinator.on 23.11.2004 as a Co-ordinator & Senior Judge.
- Organise every year Inter College Yoga Championship under Shri Bharat Mandir Inter College, Rishikesh on Basant Panchmi festival as a Co-ordinator and Senior Judge.
- Attended Nature Cure Health Camps of Parmarth Niketan, Swargashram, Rishikesh (sponsored by NIN, Pune).
- Performing in International Yoga Week, Parmarth Niketan, Rishikesh (Uttaranchal), 2002 to 2005.
- Published articles in quarterly Health Magazine "Rog Mukti".and Self Publised my Book- Diet Therapy (Hindi Ver.).
Other Activities :
- Participated in North India Shito-Ryu Karata Championship held at Dehradun and got 1st place, 31Aug. to 1st Sept. 2007.(Gold Meddle).
- Participated in International Yoga Championship at IIT, Kanpur, 9-10 July 2005.
- Attended All India Inter University Yogasan Championship at North Gujarat University, Patan on 23.01.2002.
- Attended All India Inter University Yogasan Championship at Guru Nanakdev Univ., Amritsar (Punjab) in 2003 as a Coach of Dev Sanskrit Shanti Kunj University.
- Attended All India Inter University Yogasan Championship at T.M. Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur (Bihar) as a Captain on 13.01.2004.
- Attended All India Inter University Yogasan Championship at Guru Nanakdev Univ., Amritsar (Punjab) on Nov.2004.
- Attended All India Inter University Yogasan Championship at Mohan Lal Sukhadia Univ., Udaipur (Rajasthan) as a Captain on Oct.2005.
- Attended Inter Collegeate Yogasan Championship of HNB Garhwal Univ. Uttaranchal (Winnerup) as a Vice Captain on 30.12.2001 at Govt. P.G. College, Rishikesh.
- Attended Inter Collegeate Yogasan Championship of HNB Garhwal Univ. Uttaranchal (Runnerup) as a Captain on 11th Oct.2002 at Garhwal Univ. Srinagar.
- Attended Inter Collegeate Yogasan Championship of HNB Garhwal Univ. Uttaranchal (Winnerup) on 14.12.2003 at Govt. P.G. College, Rishikesh.
- Attended 1st Junior District Soft Ball Championship from 9th Aug. to 10th Aug. 2003 at SBM Inter College, Rishikesh (Position-2nd).
- Participated in North India Karate-Do Championship from 24-25 Sept.2005 at Janta Inter College Hall, Rudrapur (U.S.Nagar), Uttaranchal.
- Examiner of Yoga Science at Sheetal College of Biomedical Sciences at Ranipokhri, Distt. Dehradun, Dec. 2006.
- Examiner of Naturopathy & Yogic Science at Akhil Bhartiya Prakritik Chikitsa Parishad, New Delhi (under Uttaranchal Yog Evam Prakritik Chikitsa Samiti) during June 2006-07-08-09-2010.